Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, November 20, 2011



My daughter, Zoey will be 2 on December 1st and I have a zillion things that I want to make for her birthday. She loves Mickey and Minnie. I'd love to make her a birthday cake but alas I'm not sure if I'm creative enough to decorate something as exciting as a Minnie cake. I did make her a cupcake apron with her name on it and a Minnie mouse shirt. I'm very excited that 2 of her 3 presents are homemade. I'm glad that she's young enough to appreciate material gifts that are homemade and not store bought. I hope that as she gets older that I can teach her to make things and appreciate the value of things and to be happy with what she has rather than what she doesn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment